Searching for Kansas City electricians? Keeping your home and family safe is always a priority. Electrical problems can be very tricky and cause worry when it comes to who will do it correctly. It is important to have a licensed professional perform inspections and repairs to ensure that your home’s electrical system is in good hands. Our electricians are licensed and insured to handle any problems that your home may have in a safe way, giving you the peace of mind you need.
ELECTRICAL REPAIR & INSTALLATION COUPONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
Our Electricians Will Repair, Upgrade, and Install Anything Your Home Needs
You can count on us to wire your home correctly and take care of any electrical need including:
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Electrical Wiring Install
- Install/Repair Ceiling Fans
- Install Light Fixtures
- Install/Repair Attic Fans
- Install/Repair Bathroom Fans
- Install Generators
- Install/Repair Switch
- Home Automation System
- Custom Remodels
- AND MORE!
Know your home is safe from electrical problems and call Bob Hamilton today!
Electrical Safety Tips
Electrical hazards can cause serious injury such as burns, shocks, and electrocution and sometimes even death. Knowing some precautions around electrical systems can help to prevent this.
- Always assume that overhead wires are lethal. Never assume that a wire is safe to touch even if it is down or appears to be safe.
- If an overhead wire falls across your vehicle while you are driving, stay inside the vehicle and continue to drive away from the line. If the engine stalls, do not leave your vehicle. Warn people not to touch the vehicle or the wire. Call 911 or ask someone to call the local electric utility company and emergency services.
- Never operate electrical equipment while you are in standing in or near water.
- Never repair electrical cords or equipment unless qualified and authorized.
- Always use caution when working near electricity