- Locates and diagnoses electrical system problems using test equipment.
- Installs, inspects, repairs, wires and maintains a variety of electrical systems and equipment to include main electric panel boxes, receptacles, lighting fixtures, switches, conduit or metal flex, etc.
- Ensures that materials used and workmanship meets the requirements of applicable technical and safety standards and will pass inspection.
- interprets blueprints and specifications to determine electrical requirements for construction and calculates materials needed. Provides cost estimates for residential and some commercial electrical services. May provide support for HVAC department in electrical installations.
- Ensures that all electrical installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet code parameters.
What are you waiting for? Jump on in and fill out this form: