Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood with options, as possible. Explains the features and benefits of each solution. Obtains agreement for services before performing work.
- Cleans drains in homes and by using cable or high pressure water jetting on main drains or secondary drains. Performs pipe inspection with cameras.
- Unclogs sewers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, etc. using plumbing snakes and machines.
- Maintains and fuels vehicle, stocks the service truck with adequate parts and maintains machinery.
- Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools.
- Completes all required documentation on services and may collect, record and deliver fees to the office.
- Be able to successfully perform basic drain cleaning functions using small to large sized drain cleaning machines.
- Have the basic knowledge of how a plumbing system works.
- Be able to remove and reset a toilet and a p-trap.
What are you waiting for? Jump on in and fill out this form: