We need an energetic reliable problem solver, with great customer service and social skills. That can easily multitask while communicating with management, dispatch team, and technicians.
This friendly professional will answer customer calls within a busy office setting and schedule technician appointments for jobs. In addition to entering customer data into a computer, you will respond in a timely fashion to customer queries and will take care of our customers’ needs by taking incoming calls and making outbound calls regarding appointment scheduling for maintenance agreements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated listening and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals
- Ability to schedule technicians to jobs based on a customer issue, tech specialty and geographic efficiencies.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends
- Computer experience for dispatching
- Call-center or customer service experience
- Service-industry experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency a plus
What are you waiting for? Jump on in and fill out this form: